Mmmm rocky road used to be one of my favourite treats growing up, so this raw, vegan, sugar free, gluten free rocky road is the perfect healthy snack or dessert!
- 1/8 cup cashews soaked for at least 2 hours
- 1tsp norbu sweetener
- 2tbsp coconut or almond mylk
- 1tsp coconut oil
- 2tbsp coconut butter
- Using a coffee grinder, grind all norbu sweetener used until it resembles icing sugar
For the marshmallow:
- In a food processor, process all marshmallow ingredients until smooth
- Transfer to a bowl and place in refrigerator whilst making chocolate
For the chocolate:
- Briskly mix all chocolate ingredients in a bowl until smooth and pour into a silicon tray or baking paper lined tray
- Top with pieces of raw marshmallow and chopped pistachios, cranberries, dried blueberries, dried raspberries and dried rose petals (or toppings of choice)
- Place in freezer for at least 30 minutes or until hard
- Cut into pieces of desired size and serve!