Traditional pasta connoisseurs look away; this is a basic bitch ravioli made using wonton wrappers, and takes under 30minutes to make.
- ½ small pumpkin, cubed and roasted
- 1tsp mixed dried herbs
- Salt and pepper to taste
- 4tbsp almond feta
- 50mls aquafaba (chickpea brine – strain the liquid out of a can of chickpeas)
- 16 wonton wrappers (round or square)
- 1-2tbsp olive oil
- Using a fork, mash the roasted pumpkin and almond feta until fairly smooth (or pulse together in a food processor)
- Mix in the herbs, salt and pepper, then divide the mixture equally into eight
- Spread out eight of the wonton wrappers. Spoon a portion of the filling onto each wrapper, and brush the edges with aquafaba.
- Brush the rest of the unused wrappers with aquafaba and place on top of the pumpkin topped wrappers, pressing down firmly so the wrappers stick together
- Bring a large pot of water to the boil and boil each ravioli for five minutes
- Using a strainer, drain each ravioli (be gentle as they break easily) and lightly coat in olive oil (prevents them from sticking together).
- Serve with pesto or sauce of choice